2012-03-23

After some time. Discoveries. pt. 1

I know I haven't done much around here for quite some time (busy busy with studies and real projects), but tht doesn't mean I wasn't looking around searching for inspirational arty things. To catch up I will post all my discoveries (well, most of them, it's impossible to show everything beautiful I saw during these days).

By the way, to track me quicker, just follow me on Pinterest (there's a follow button on the up- right side too). I've started using it more few days ago. Bit afraid of possible problems because of Terms and Conditions that even The Window Seat wrote about, but will try my luck :)

So, for a start stop motion animation by Alexandre Dubosc. When you are thinking about upcoming birthday, makes you smile even more.

Food about you from Alexandre DUBOSC on Vimeo.


Talking about birthdays.. The most adorable set of birthdayish things.. With this picture on the top:
It is so lovely that parents do all these nametags, bracelets etc. for their kid's 2nd birthday party! I wish my parents were graphic designers, yes please!

Next discovery was very simple yet charming and smelling of old news papers.These were State Mottos from Fifty and Fifty project. Some of my favorites: 

With a little bit of chauvinism, american colors, but professional and precious for locals. Great way to get impression of what States are like.

Jumping from America to Europe, and more specifically, Austria, a product for posh fashionable environmentalists. Tam-ta-da-dam... PAPERNOMADS:

This product has recently won Red Dot Design Award: a recognition of their products to be among the best of the design industry worldwide. I should stress not only this papernomad itself, but a beautiful design of web page. So check it out

It reminds me of this kind of global project, Creative Mornings. It can be called as TED "for the rest of us". Free, based on local community and creativity. It is a monthly breakfast lecture series for creative types. Each event is free of charge, and includes a 20 minute talk, plus coffee. What can be better?

Coming back to crafts and DIYs, since I'm always fascinated by possibilities of paper, when I saw this geeky Valentine's card by ex-webdesigner Kate Lilley, it almost made cry. 
On her web site she has many more cute crafts. Totally worth visiting..

Hmm.. What's next. Another must-share is also a paper DIY for presents. According to Ruffled Blog it's an idea from Hey Look. So I cheer for they creativity and share these lovely geometric faceted favor boxes:
Since we started talking about gifts wrapping again, another idea by Oh, Crafts

Ooft. Feels like this post lasts for ever! So many things out there! I think I should make a part two tomorrow night or something. A last thing for now. It is just a snap shot of a outdoors area decor that moved me big time!

You must admit is breath taking. Even though has nothing too special. Anyway, it belongs to Leeann Lewis, found it on Apartment Therapy!

That's all for today!

P.S. Really feeling the spring.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment